- GRAPES: Bronner and Souvignier Gris, naturally resistant to vine diseases.
- AREA OF ORIGIN: slopes of the ‘Montello’, 110 m a.s.l.
- SOIL: ferrous calcareous clayey marl.
- HARVEST: manual with sorting and selection.
- SECOND FERMENTATION: refermentation in autoclave at controlled temperature up to a pressure of 5.3 atm. Rest on the lees for 60 days at low temperature.
- COLOUR: bright straw yellow.
- BOUQUET: intense, exotic fruits, fragrant flowers and white musk.
- TASTE: soft and enveloping, with excellent structure and persistence.
Soft pressing, selection of the free-run must, static decantation, and fermentation at controlled temperature with selected yeast.